To begin With
- Justice … Mercy … Grace
- Israel – The Trip Of A Lifetime June 17-27, 2014
- Do You Have a Plan? (part 1)
- Living as a Plain Brown Wrapper A Personal Theology of Ministry
- Spiritual Formation …………… Do You Believe Him?
- What Do Your Relationships Weigh?
- My Closest Neighbor
- No Regrets
- See Israel In November !
- A Spiritual Journey
- Failure Isn’t Final
- Time To Change Seats?
- cul-de-sac living
- Faith Is Not An Evacuation Plan
- Our Enemy
Tags / Categories
Kathi on I Was Just Joking Barbara Porter on Artificial Time hyacinths on Faith Is Not An Evacuation… Bob Chisholm on The Clock Is My Dictator Marcia Hornok on The Clock Is My Dictator Philip on The Clock Is My Dictator allison ford on The Clock Is My Dictator Justin Banker on Artificial Time Eileen on What Are You Against? …… What… Steve Allison on Travel is the Enemy of Pr… Ted on The Love Exercise Jamie on Travel is the Enemy of Pr… James Prather on I Was Just Joking
Category Archives: Hope
Years ago I heard Landon Saunders say: It’s not inhuman to fail. It’s inhuman to deny that you fail. That’s failing at failure. His words are helpful because they remind me that I always have a choice as to how … Continue reading