I am excited that Buddy Bell from Montgomery, Alabama will be in Dallas for a tightly packed few hours of small group learning and discovery. He comes specially equipped to help anyone wanting to grow and improve their small group skills. Whether you’re new to small-groups, a committed group member, or a seasoned group leader, you’ll leave this seminar with new inspiration and tools.
In 2001 Buddy founded Share Him Ministries which has helped literally hundred’s of churches around the country set up successful small group programs. Playing the dual role of preaching and small group minister at his own church has given him a unique viewpoint to see how small groups can be tightly integrated into the ministry of a local church.
After the seminar your small group toolbox will be filled with:
- Leadership Tools: What is the best preparation for leading a group? How can a leader find and train new leaders?
- Curriculum Tools: How can we build the discussion on God’s Word? What are some good curriculum ideas?
- Relationship Tools: How can we make the atmosphere open, honest, encouraging and non-judgmental?
- Involvement Tools: How can group members can find their place and purpose in the group? What are some positive options for children?
- Discussion Tools: How can the leader create great questions, anticipate answers and affirm participation?
- Expansion Tools: How can the group evaluate its size and plan for the future?
The seminar is free. There will be free childcare. We are guarding your valuable weekend time with a 3-hour morning session on Saturday, November 14.
I hope anyone in the Dallas area with join us from 9:00 to Noon (Registration is at 8:30 unless you register online) http://tinyurl.com/yfb6heo
Prestoncrest Church of Christ
6022 Prestoncrest Lane
Dallas TX 75230